19 March 2007

A pink slip...

... for the weatherman.

All assorted weather widgets insist it's a cloudy day. And it's snowing... and I have a large laundry load including linens.

According to at least 4 different sources, it's between 8 and 12 degrees (in metric units, of course!).. and ranges between cloudy and partially cloudy. So is my window out into the world wrong?

Fire the man, I say... or I wonder if I could sue? Hmmm....

Better still get the weather guys to do my laundry....

Even better, get Arun take the afternoon off and look after the kids, and I go out and build a snowman. And then come home to hot masala tea and spicy, piping hot pakodas!!!

And I can hear the balloon of delusions popping :)

1 comment:

Preethy said...

Snowing? We are already talking about spring in Tokyo! what a coincidence - I rambled about the seasons too on masalsushi today!But more starry eyed than you...
Good luck with your laundry - said she with a smug and all high and dry in Tokyo! :-)