08 June 2005

How soon they learn...

When we bought our Canon PowerShot G3 two odd years ago, it took me a couple of hours to figure out basic operations, and more than a month to acquaint myself with the assorted settings.

Aditi sat on the chair next to me while i was writing to Viji. She saw the camera there and wanted to see 'Beeby', which is what she calls herself. I showed her a few pics, and got on with my writing. I heard a click and saw a flash. Aditi had just taken a picture of herself. Before I could drag my jaw away from the floor and react, she had taken two more pics.

I'll post Aditi's maiden self portrait here as soon as I figure out how.

I still cant believe she did that. My mind is still in a state of shock.


Aditi's self portrait

6 comments:

Taz Snow said...

With a god-mom like me, how can you expect any less! Miyyaoow!

Anonymous said...

I want to see more baby pics I say! Dang it, what kind of proud mother are you?!

Anyway, this is Blogger, so you have to download the Hello Program from www.hello.com ... install it, and follow instructions. The flip side to Hello is you can't upload more than one photo at a time. The work around is to go into each upload, look at the HTML, copy the upload URL and paste it into the consolidated message.

Vidya said...

Axe: do u have an easier suggestion??

i got a better idea.. why dont u all call/mail/whatever Arun and annoy him till he updates our homepage.?? thats easier!

Anonymous said...

I just gave you the instructions to use Hello, woman! What do you want, blood??

Vidya said...

chocolate will do fine

Vidya said...

Hello does not work with Linux